🏠OlatheKSLocal.com

Sewer in Olathe Kansas

Share on Facebook - Tweet - Reddit

Sewer | City of Olathe

Sewer Backup. If sewage backs up into a basement, contact the City (913-971-9311) immediately to assess the situation. City crews will respond to determine where the sewer line is blocked. The City makes repairs if the blockage is located in the sewer main. The property owner may need to hire a plumber to make repairs if the blockage is located ... More

Connecting to Water and Sewer | City of Olathe

Undeveloped sewer and water parcels are located within Olathe city limits. View the City of Olathe Sanitary Sewer & Water District Boundaries. Sewer and Water District Boundaries Map – 8.5 X 11; City of Olathe Contact. Call 913-971-9311 for additional information. Sewer Contacts. Johnson County Wastewater Call 913-715-8500 for customer service. More

Water & Sewer Locate Request | City of Olathe

Water & Sewer Locate Request. The City of Olathe provides the opportunity to request water and sewer utility locates online via the Online Locate Request Form. Users must agreed to the following terms in order to proceed via the online scheduling system. I agree on behalf of myself and/or my company to release, remise and forever discharge, the ... More

Utility Location Services | City of Olathe

For emergency utility location service, please call 913-971-9311 (24 hours a day) City of Olathe water and sewer lines must also be located before digging occurs. Water mains within the right-of-way and utility easements must be located by the City of Olathe. More

Utilities | City of Olathe

Street Address: City of Olathe; 100 E Santa Fe St.; Olathe, KS; 66061-3409 Mailing Address: City of Olathe; PO Box 768; Olathe, KS; 66051-0768 More

Summary: Olathe, Kansas; Water/Sewer

Olathe, Kansas; Water/Sewer Credit Profile US$38.3 mil wtr & swr imp rev bnds ser 2021 dtd 05/20/2021 due 07/01/2041 Long Term Rating AA/Stable New Olathe WS Long Term Rating AA/Stable Affirmed Rating Action S&P Global Ratings assigned its 'AA' rating to Olathe, Kan.'s approximately $38.3 million series 2021 water and sewer More

Sewer and Septic Services | A-1 Sewer & Septic | Kansas ...

If you have a clogged drain, a broken pipe, or a septic system issue, our Kansas City plumbers at A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Inc. are ready to help you get the problem under control—and fast! We offer same-day emergency service and weekend service. We have earned a reputation for high quality, efficient service with affordable, up-front ... More

Home | Johnson County Kansas

That was 40 percent of the wastewater collected from parts of Leawood, Olathe, Overland Park and Prairie Village. The remaining 60 percent was sent to Kansas City, Missouri, for treatment. Once the expansion project is complete, the facility will treat all of the flow that is received. More

Utility Charges | City of Olathe

The Kansas Water Plan cost is a pass-through fee from the State of Kansas; the state charges for every 1,000 gallons of water used. This fee defrays costs for the state water office and the reservoirs that office maintains. Sewer (usage) Charges are designed to recover the variable costs for collecting and treating sanitary sewage. More